January 17, 2017
Author: Julie Beach - Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Sonitrol
Sonitrol locations across the country came together to thank law enforcement for their commitment and dedication to our communities.
Concerns for Police Survivors (C.O.P.S) and other partnering organization, have created a very special day dedicated to recognizing the law enforcement community and thanking them for the sacrifice they make every day to help protect our communities. National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day (L.E.A.D.) is celebrated each year on January 9 and Sonitrol was a proud supporter nationwide.
For more than 50 years, Sonitrol and law enforcement have had a deep connection and partnership. Sonitrol prides itself in being the leader in verified electronic security which significantly increases the safety and efficiency of officers responding to alarm calls, resulting in more than 175,000 documented apprehensions since 1977.
To show support, Sonitrol locations hosted a wide variety of activities to thank law enforcement including providing lunches, cookies, thank you cards, appreciation awards, signage, wearing blue clothing, placing blue ribbons on company vehicles and social media outreach.
“It was our pleasure to recognize this very important day and show our support for law enforcement for the sacrifices they make to keep our communities safe,” said Julie Beach, Police Relations Program Director for Sonitrol. “It was exciting to see the comradery between Sonitrol and law enforcement and it further solidifies our common purpose, to secure the world we live in. We look forward to continuing the relationship and finding more ways to support and protect the men and women in blue.”
Our law enforcement partners clearly appreciated the validation and shared these comments about the Sonitrol support during L.E.A.D.
- “Thanks again for thinking of FPD. We are certainly blessed with great support from our residents and business partners.” – Fishers Police Department, IN
- “The City of Madison Police Department would like to take a moment to thank you for the wonderful meals from Bravo. Your thoughtfulness and support is very much appreciated by all of our officers.” – Madison Police Department, OH
- “Thank you for recognizing the women and men who protect and serve. Since the first day I met you, Sonitrol has been my family. You went out of your way to express your gratitude and I wanted to tell you how much it meant to me. Thank you for always going out of your way to help law enforcement.” - Las Vegas Police Department, NV
- “Thank you for taking the time to show your appreciation for all law enforcement today. We need it now more than ever.” - New Castle County Police Department, DE
- “It is not often we get appreciation or recognition just for doing our jobs but your (Sonitrol) acknowledgement and consideration is truly welcomed.” - Oakland Police Department, CA
- “Thank you Sonitrol Security for recognizing law enforcement in Genesee County! It was a great opportunity for law enforcement agencies and their partners to come together over lunch and know their hard work is appreciated. Sonitrol is always there to help and does it ever so graciously!!” - Crime Stoppers Genesee County, MI
- “Thank you so much to Sonitrol of Evansville, Inc.for your 365 day a year support of the Evansville Police Department.” – Evansville Police Department, IN